In-Camera Black and White Digital Photography
There are many ways to create black-and-white photographs with a digital camera. The first method involves simply setting the camera to black-and-white mode. Some cameras do a better job of it than others, even giving you different scene options for the type of black-and-white images you wish to shoot. Most digital cameras, however, do a pretty poor job of black-and-white unless you intervene to set up the camera manually.
In this fun and creative workshop, we tour Balboa Park photographing a variety of scenes for a unique black and white look straight out of your camera. No tripod or post-processing skills are required.
- Applying custom camera settings
- Creating a custom picture style
- Shooting manually with custom settings
- Creating high contrast black and white images in camera
- "Film Noir" lighting
- Choosing and applying digital filters
- Reading the histogram for effective black and white
|Event Date||02-10-2018 1:00 pm|
|Event End Date||02-10-2018 3:00 pm|
|Location||Museum of Photographic Arts|