INTRO1 - Digital Photography Basics
Learn the techniques of taking great pictures - a two hour class for beginners
This two-hour classs on digital photography is held regularly in San Diego. It is suitable for digital photographers who may be new to DSLRs or Mirrorless cameras. It is a practical class and usually takes place in Balboa Park. All camera classes are kept small.
Getting to know your DSLR allows you to use it to its full potential.
Setting your camera for different light situations increases the number of successful shots you take.
Knowing about the rules of composition will help you take better pictures.
Your camera does not see the world like you do. Taking great pictures involves using your camera’s characteristics to compose and capture images. This two-hour workshop will teach you to see the world how your camera sees it and shows you how to compose powerful images.
- How your camera sees and how it affects your pictures
- Working with light
- Reviewing the Histogram and Shooting Information
- Setting ISO
- Composing pictures
- Choosing a file setting (JPEG quality and size, TIFF, RAW)
- Safe lens handling
- Holding your camera
- Setting vibration reduction (image stabilization)
- Reviewing your shots
- Setting exposure compensation
- Using fill flash
- Getting to know scene controls and Programmed Auto
This is a two-hour instructor-led workshop.
|Event Date||10-02-2021 9:00 am|
|Event End Date||10-09-2021 11:00 am|
|Location||Museum of Us|