INTRO2 -Camera Techniques & Controls
Combining auto focus, shutter speed, aperture, ISO and White Balance to capture the shot
This two-hour classs on digital photography is held regularly in San Diego. It is suitable for digital photographers who may be new to DSLRs and mirrorless cameras or who would like to understand how to take better pictures with their camera. It is a practical class and usually takes place in Balboa park. All camera classes are kept small, with a mximum of ten attendees, though usually fewer, and all DSLRs and Mirrorless cameras are welcome. If you are looking for a camera class that really kick-starts your knowledge of photography, this is it.
Getting to know your DSLR or Mirrorless camera allows you to use it to its full potential.
- Focusing your camera properly will allow you to capture sports, wildlife, or people.
- Knowing about shutter speeds and apertures allows you to get creative with your photography.
- This workshop teaches you the controls of your camera and how to combine settings for different looks in your pictures.
- Autofocus settings
- Understanding Apertures, shutter speeds, ISO
- White balance choices
- Setting apertures and shutter speeds for different effects
- Shooting with different aperture and shutter speed combinations
This is a two-hour workshop. Each workshop starts with an explanation of the lesson plan, in which we discuss what we are trying to achieve that day. We will then all work on a number of practical exercises with short breaks for explanation and summaries. At the end of the workshop we will come together to discuss what we have learned. Class sizes are small to enhance your learning experience.
|Event Date||10-16-2021 9:00 am|
|Event End Date||10-16-2021 11:00 am|
|Location||Museum of Photographic Arts|