TECH5 - Improving Your Photographic Eye
Finding the extraordinary in the ordinary
SUITABLE FOR ALL CAMERAS AND SMART PHONES & ANY EXPERIENCE LEVEL
This two-hour class on digital photography is held regularly in Balboa Park, San Diego. It is suitable for all digital photographers. All camera classes are kept small, with a maximum of ten attendees. All DSLRs and mirrorless cameras are welcome. If you are looking for a photography class that increases your creativity, helps you see the world through fresh eyes, or takes your photography to the next level, this is it.
The class exercises in this workshop allow you to:
- Break free of the feeling of being "stuck" with your photography and see more potentially great images around you.
- Enjoy the art of photography and find the extraordinary in the ordinary.
- Improve your picture taking by learning to see potential great pictures.
- Getting free of technique
- Shooting without preconceptions
- The importance of viewpoint and angle
- Finding the essence of a subject
- The power of context
- Choosing to shoot black and white or color
This is a two-hour workshop. Each workshop starts with an explanation of the lesson plan, in which we discuss what we are trying to achieve. We will then all work on a number of practical exercises with short breaks for explanation and summaries. At the end of the workshop we will come together to discuss what we have learned. Class sizes are small to enhance your learning experience.
|Event Date||11-27-2021 9:00 am|
|Event End Date||11-27-2021 11:00 am|
|Location||United Nations International Gift Shop|