IPHONE1 - iPhone Photography Basics
Learn the techniques of taking great smartphone pictures - a two hour class for iPhone photographers
This two-hour instructor-led workshop is held regularly in San Diego. It is suitable for all iPhone users. It is a practical class with hands-on exercises and takes place in beautiful Balboa Park, San Diego. Registrations are limited to assure you an excellent learning experience and class notes will be emailed to you after the workshop.
Getting to know your iPhone camera allows you to use it to its full potential.
We will use the native camera app in our iPhones to capture a variety of image types including portraits, action shots, landscapes, and close-up images. We will learn the best settings to use for our camera app and learn how to judge good light. We will see the effects of adjusting the exposure manually and experiment with many types of composition.
- How to achieve your vision for a picture you want to take
- Camera features and modes
- How different lenses affect the look of your pictures
- ISO explained and how it affects your pictures
- Composition techniques
- Posing portraits
- Capturing action shots
- Setting up landscape shots
- Dealing with backlit subjects
- Using camera modes
- Setting exposure manually
- Slow shutter speed effects
- Using fill flash
- Recommended camera app settings
|Event Date||04-08-2023 9:00 am|
|Event End Date||04-08-2023 11:00 am|
|Location||Museum of Photographic Arts|